Pain affects more Americans than Diabetes, Cancer and Heart Disease combined, according to the AAPM.
Naturally My Sister’s Keeper's Shea ‘Miracle Whip’ – Pain Relieving Shea Butter is used to quickly address severe pain. With the ability to address pain and inflammation, customers enjoy relief usually within minutes. Since it is a consolidated pain cream, it relieves all types of pain and discomfort (bone pain, joint discomfort, muscle and tendon pain and even minor nerve pain). This recipe quickly alleviates pain related to rheumatoid and other types of severe arthritis.
We recognize that everyone’s body is unique so we increase the likelihood for relief by using approximately 32 different natural plant extracts to target and provide immediate relief for all types of pain, including severe menstrual cramps! Shea ‘Miracle Whip’ – Pain Relieving Shea Butter is a naturally effective consolidated recipe that will address and relieve severe pain.
"God put everything we need on this earth to nourish and heal our bodies"
Benefits of Shea ‘Miracle Whip’ Pain Relieving Shea Butter
- All-Natural Formula
- Provides Relief Quickly
- No Side Effects only 'Side Benefits'
- Speeds Healing
- Relaxing Effects
- Improves Sleep
- Relaxes Restless Legs
- Shea Butter – Nourishes moisturizes and repairs the skin. Raw shea butter is rich in stearic, oleic acids and benefit-rich vitamin E and A
- Frankincense – Mild sedative, helps relieve stress, relieves pain
- Myrrh – Powerful antioxidant which is helpful for skin irritation and scars.
- Oregano – Anti-inflammatory; helps with arthritis and rheumatism
- Peppermint – Useful for muscle pain, joint pain, headaches and nerve pain
- Geranium – Helps with circulation; muscle spasms and inflammation
- Clove – Anti-inflammatory, helpful for arthritis
- Black Pepper – Natural analgesic which helps to with arthritis, nerve and muscle pain and discomfort
- Cassia – Helpful for arthritis and circulation which helps to speed healing
- Cypress – Helpful for muscle spasms and circulation
- Helichrysum – Helpful for reducing inflammation and improving circulation
- Tea Tree – Helps reduce inflammation, effective when used for fungal infections
- Vetiver – Helps with muscle spasms, stimulates circulation; Relaxing
- Valerian – Helps with muscle spasms; a natural calming, sedative
- Spruce – Helps with inflammation; Useful for arthritis and fungal infections
- Lemongrass – Helps with inflammation; a natural calming sedative
- Patchouli – Relaxing; Helps with inflammation and fungal infections; Relieves itching
- Ylang Ylang – Helpful for anxiety; muscle spasms; inflammation.
- Lavender – Headaches, Insomnia, cramps, Tension, Muscle Spasms, Joint Pain
- Wintergreen – Rheumatic symptoms, headache, fever and various aches and pains. A naturally occurring component of wintergreen is salicylic acid, a proven Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID) that is also the metabolite of acetylsalicylic acid, commonly known as aspirin.
- Spruce – Eases arthritis, rheumatism, lower-back pain and more
- Roman Chamomile – Relaxant, Helps with Skin Regeneration, Relieves muscle spasms and reduces inflammation
- German Chamomile - Powerul anti-inflammatory, relaxing, helps with nervous tension, arthritis, carpal tunnel and scar tissue.
- Sweet Marjoram – Sedative properties, Muscle pain, Relieves muscle spasms, helps with stiffness, helps with Rheumatism and Osteoarthritis.
- Sandalwood – Muscle spasms, nerve pain; Promotes deeper sleep; Sedative for nervous system; stimulates the pineal gland which is responsible for releasing melatonin, a powerful immune stimulant.
- Marjoram – Helps with stiffness, muscle spasms.
- Eucalyptus – Soothes and relieves pain associated with muscles, rheumatism/arthritis.
- Lemon – for circulation which improves healing speed
- Clary Sage – Muscle Tension, Spasms
- Juniper – Nerve pain, join and muscle aches, relieves spasms
- Ginger – Helps relieve back pain, muscle pain, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Yarrow – Powerful restorative, effective pain reliever for muscle and joint aches
- Copaiba - High in naturally occurring Beta-caryophyllene, which supports the body’s natural response to irritation or injury.
Note: Glass jar prolongs shelf life. When kept at room temperature, shelf life is approx. 1 year.
FDA Mandated Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Products and information regarding essential Oils are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent ANY disease. A decision to use/not use this information is the sole responsibility of the reader.
Please see your vet, doctor or health care professional for medical evaluation for yourself or your animals.