Introducing Naturally My Sister's Keeper Good Times Herbal Tea - the perfect solution for stress relief and anxiety relief for teachers and customer facing professionals. This specially formulated blend of herbs and botanicals is designed to help you relax and unwind after a long day at work. Whether you're a teacher dealing with the daily stresses of the classroom or a customer facing professional dealing with the demands of the job, this tea is here to help.
Our Good Times Herbal Tea is made with a blend of calming herbs and botanicals such as chamomile, lemon balm, and lavender. These ingredients are known to help reduce stress and anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve overall mood. The tea is also caffeine-free, making it the perfect choice for evening time when you need to unwind and relax.
The tea is easy to prepare, simply steep one tea bag in hot water for 5-7 minutes, and enjoy the soothing aroma and taste. It can be enjoyed hot or cold, making it perfect for any season.
Say goodbye to stress and anxiety with Naturally My Sister's Keeper Good Times Herbal Tea. Perfect for teachers and customer facing professionals, this tea will help you relax and unwind after a long day at work. Try it today and experience the difference for yourself!
We have chosen to address excess stress using the following ingredients:
1. Ashwagandha – This herb was selected for its ability to lower blood sugar, cortisol levels and help to eliminate symptoms of anxiety and depression. It has been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels, and improve concentration.
2. Chamomile Flowers - Chamomile has been shown to decrease cortisol levels and balance mood better than some medications.
3. Lavender – This herb is considered a nervine. Research suggests that it may be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness. Lavender can help with anxiety, stress and insomnia. It is often used as an herbal treatment of depression as it has more immediate effects as compared to many of the slower-acting tonic antidepressants and adaptogens. Lavender can also be used to alleviate grief.
4. Lemon Balm - A member of the mint family, originated in Southern Europe and the Middle East. Lemon balm contains lots of antioxidants and anxiety soothing compounds shown to reduce depression, anxiety, and maintain balanced cortisol.
5. Motherwort – A member of the mint family. This herb helps promote relaxation and encourages a positive mood. This herb can help to regulate blood pressure and reduce anxiety.
6. Spearmint – The leaves of this plant contain menthol, which has a calming effect on the body and helps to relieve stress and fatigue. Spearmint has a positive effect on memory. It is also an excellent choice to help reduce headaches.
7. Dandelion – These leaves contain anti-oxidants such as beta-carotene, which is known to provide strong protection against cellular damage and oxidative stress.
8. St. Johns Wort – This herb is an effective natural antidepressant and may elevate mood in individuals with mild to moderate depression.
9. Mugwort – This herb is used to relieve stress, and generally chill out. It gives a person a feeling of well-being and serenity.
10. Rosebuds – This flower has calming properties and contains vitamin C. Rosebuds can help to calm your mind, soothe the nerves, reduce stress while improving your mood, and treating other anxiety and depression symptoms
11. Rosemary – This wonderful herb can help to lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol in your blood. High cortisol levels are caused by stress, anxiety or any thought or event that puts your body in "fight-or-flight" mode. When stress is chronic, cortisol can cause weight gain, oxidative stress, high blood pressure and heart disease.