Athlete's feet or nail fungus can happen to anyone!
Naturally My Sister's Keeper offers a highly effective, power-packed anti fungal recipe designed to eradicate severe itching and other symptoms associated with athlete’s feet and fungal infections, while also softening the skin. This recipe contains several natural anti-fungal essential and carrier oils, including:
- Lemongrass Anti-fungal; Effective against skin and nail fungus Trichophyton rubrum
- Thyme – Anti-fungal; Effective against fungus which results in yellowing or thickening toenails. This type of fungus can cause so much damage that the nail falls off.
- Rosemary– Anti-fungal; Provides nutrients required to repair skin cells damaged by fungus. A nail fungus may cause discoloration of the skin. It may cause the nail to develop abnormally and become deformed. Rosemary helps to restore the nail structure previously ruined by the toenail fungus, resulting in stronger and healthier nails.
- Lemon – Strong anti-fungal; Effective at penetrating the nail bed to fight deep fungal infections. Promotes blood circulation which is essential for healing.
- Clove – Strong anti-fungal; Rich in the constituent Eugenol, an extremely potent anti-fungal. Eugenol is extremely effective remedy against candida, which can contribute to the growth toenail fungus.
- Peppermint – Includes Omega-3 fatty acids which help to nourish the skin.
- Lavender – Strong anti-fungal; Effectively combats fungal skin infections that are resistant to traditional medicine.
- Neem – Anti-fungal; Effective treatment for more than 60 different types of fungus, including nail fungus.
- Tea Tree – Powerful Anti-fungal Properties. One of the most popular and common natural anti-fungal treatments.
- Ocotea – Rare essential oil. It is a powerful and proven fungicide and extremely effective treatment for toenail fungus.
Other Powerful Natural Ingredients in this Anti-fungal Recipe:
Instructions: Apply to feet and toes twice daily until symptoms are gone. Relieves most symptoms in a few days