Introducing Naturally My Sister's Keeper's Antifungal Shea Whip, the ultimate solution for active individuals and athletes who want to keep their skin healthy and fungus-free. This product is specially formulated with natural ingredients that are proven to combat fungal infections and prevent them from recurring. As an athlete or active individual, your skin is exposed to sweat, bacteria, and other elements that can lead to fungal infections such as athlete's foot and jock itch. This is why it is important to have a product that is designed to combat these types of infections and keep your skin healthy.
Our Antifungal Shea Whip is made with all-natural ingredients such as shea butter, tea tree oil, and peppermint oil, which have been known to have antifungal properties. Shea butter is a natural emollient that moisturizes and softens the skin, while tea tree oil is known for its antiseptic properties and ability to fight against fungus. Peppermint oil not only has antifungal properties, but also provides a refreshing and invigorating sensation to the skin.
The whipped texture of our cream makes it easy to apply and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. This means you can use it before or after your workout without having to worry about feeling sticky or uncomfortable. The light and refreshing scent of peppermint oil is also a pleasant addition to your daily routine.
Don't let fungal infections hold you back from your active lifestyle. Protect your skin with Naturally My Sister's Keeper's Antifungal Shea Whip. This product is not only effective in combating fungal infections, but also provides hydration and nourishment to the skin. This product is suitable for all skin types and can be used daily to maintain healthy and fungus-free skin. Order yours today and experience the benefits of a natural and effective antifungal solution.
This recipe contains several natural anti-fungal essential and carrier oils, including:
- Lemongrass Anti-fungal; Effective against skin and nail fungus Trichophyton rubrum
- Thyme – Anti-fungal; Effective against fungus which results in yellowing or thickening toenails. This type of fungus can cause so much damage that the nail falls off.
- Rosemary– Anti-fungal; Provides nutrients required to repair skin cells damaged by fungus. A nail fungus may cause discoloration of the skin. It may cause the nail to develop abnormally and become deformed. Rosemary helps to restore the nail structure previously ruined by the toenail fungus, resulting in stronger and healthier nails.
- Lemon – Strong anti-fungal; Effective at penetrating the nail bed to fight deep fungal infections. Promotes blood circulation which is essential for healing.
- Clove – Strong anti-fungal; Rich in the constituent Eugenol, an extremely potent anti-fungal. Eugenol is extremely effective remedy against candida, which can contribute to the growth toenail fungus.
- Peppermint – Includes Omega-3 fatty acids which help to nourish the skin.
- Lavender – Strong anti-fungal; Effectively combats fungal skin infections that are resistant to traditional medicine.
- Neem – Anti-fungal; Effective treatment for more than 60 different types of fungus, including nail fungus.
- Tea Tree – Powerful Anti-fungal Properties. One of the most popular and common natural anti-fungal treatments.
- Ocotea – Rare essential oil. It is a powerful and proven fungicide and extremely effective treatment for toenail fungus.
Other Powerful Natural Ingredients in this Anti-fungal Recipe:
Instructions: Apply to feet and toes twice daily until symptoms are gone. Relieves most symptoms in a few days