Cool Beans – Herbal Blend for Kidney Health
The kidneys are bean shaped organs which perform many crucial functions, such as filtering waste materials from food, medications, and toxic substances. The kidneys help the body pass waste as urine. They also help filter blood before sending it back to the heart.
Cool Beans – Herbal Blend for Kidney Health was created to naturally aid kidney functions, such as filtering waste. This natural cinnamon dominant herbal tea is also focused on additional functions which may impact the kidneys. Naturally My Sister’s Keeper’s Cool Beans Blend takes a combined approach to improve kidney health. This blend was created for those concerned with low functioning kidneys, overall kidney health and/or low urine output. It is to be used as a preventative, holistic approach to improve kidney function.
The Cool Beans recipe has many other benefits, including herbs which:
- Help to cleanse the blood and lower creatinine levels. Creatinine is a waste product which is excreted in the urine. Low functioning kidneys have problems filtering out creatinine. The concentration of creatinine in the blood is sometimes used as a measure of the overall kidney function. (Potency Level: 8)
- Specifically help with the diagnosis: Acute Kidney Injury (Potency Level: 11)
- Are classified as vasodilators and help to lower blood pressure. Vasodilators help to open (dilate) blood vessels. As a result, blood flows more easily through your vessels (Potency Level: 8)
- Help to reduce cortisol (the stress hormone) and minimize the fight-or-flight mode which can adversely contribute to blood pressure and cause the kidneys to work harder. Stress (fight or flight mode) constricts the blood vessels and increases blood pressure. (Potency Level: 7)
- Help to prevent scar tissue in the arteries and kidneys. High blood pressure contributes to scar tissue in the arteries and kidneys and can result in atherosclerosis. (Potency Level: 8)
- Help to reduce urea levels. Urea is byproduct of protein metabolism that’s released in urine. Low functioning kidneys may have problems effectively filtering urea. (Potency Level: 3)
- Help to lower triglycerides, blood sugar and cholesterol levels to prevent excessive plaque from accumulating in the arteries, which contribute to high blood pressure and threaten the kidneys. (Potency Level: 2)
** Potency level is determined by the number of herbs in the recipe, which have the specified benefit.
For maximum results, start your regimen with at least 2-3 cups daily for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, 1 cup per day is recommended.
- Steep 1 Tblsp. in hot water for 5 minutes (for stronger tea, use 2 Tblsp and steep longer)
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener, if desired.