Saturday Tea - UTI Relief Blend is a natural and organic tea blend created by Naturally My Sisters Keeper. This blend is specifically designed to provide relief from urinary tract infections (UTIs) and promote overall urinary tract health.
Ingredients: The blend is made up of a combination of herbs and plants that have been traditionally used to alleviate symptoms of UTIs and support the urinary tract. Some key ingredients include:
- Dandelion leaf: Known for its diuretic properties, dandelion leaf helps to increase urine flow and flush out harmful bacteria from the urinary tract.
- Goldenseal: Goldenseal contains compounds that prevent bacteria from attaching to the bladder and urinary tract, which can help to prevent UTIs from occurring.
- Echinacea: Echinacea is known for its immune-boosting properties, which can help to fight off infection and promote healing.
- Marshmallow root: Marshmallow root has been traditionally used to soothe irritated tissue and reduce inflammation.
- Provides relief from UTI symptoms such as burning and frequent urination.
- Promotes urinary tract health by flushing out bacteria and reducing inflammation.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients that are safe and gentle on the body.
- A perfect blend of herbs and plants that are not only medicinal but also delicious
Preparation: To prepare Saturday Tea - UTI Relief Blend, simply add 1-2 teaspoons of the blend to a cup of boiling water. Allow to steep for 5-7 minutes, then strain and enjoy. It is best consumed 2-3 cups a day for maximum benefits.
Saturday Tea - UTI Relief Blend is a natural and effective way to alleviate symptoms of urinary tract infections and promote overall urinary tract health. With its unique blend of herbs and plants, it not only helps to relieve UTI symptoms but also helps prevent future infections. Try it out today and enjoy the benefits of a healthy urinary tract.
Benefits of Ingredients:
Goldenseal - This potent antibacterial and mucous membrane healer addresses inflammation of the urinary tract wall.
Bearberry - Effectively suppress further infection; Urinary antiseptic, astringent and healer to mucous membranes of the urinary tract. Bearberry also works as a diuretic.
Dandelion - Potent diuretic used to flush the bladder and relieve symptoms
Horsetail and Cornsilk - Soothes irritated mucous membranes; Diuretic effect; Helps to strengthen tissues.
Marshmallow Root - Has a softening demulcent effect on irritated mucous membranes of the urinary tract.
Ginger Root - Contains effective antibacterial benefits against E. Coli., stopping it from multiplying as well as keeping the urine alkaline.
Hibiscus - Helps to prevent bacteria which cause UTIs from adhering to the urinary tract and bladder wall linings.